“To provide all our children and young people with every opportunity to achieve excellent individual outcomes, both academic and personal; to be committed to advancing learner progress through ambition, challenge and inspiration in our teaching, learning and leadership; and to support our students as they build resilience, become proud of who they are, take on responsibilities and grow respect for others.”
Our vision incorporates our values. We aim to ensure that all our academies are at least ‘Good’ and are committed to working to improve, whilst those academies which are currently ‘Outstanding’ maintain their excellent standards and provision and share best practice. We will do this by:
- Ensuring the mission, vision, values and strategy of Alpha Trust are fully embraced across our family of schools.
- Ensuring collaborative working across the Trust to share best practice, provide support and improve outcomes for all students
- Understanding, celebrating and nurturing the distinctiveness and achievements of each of our schools
- Ensuring autonomy is understood to be related to accountability
- Having high expectations of all our students and staff in line with our core values of:
- Conscientiousness/ diligence
- Integrity and Honesty
- Empathy and Compassion
- Providing and developing outstanding teaching and learning of a broad, well-balanced and personalised curriculum.
- Developing individuals who have compassion and who have respect for social, moral, spiritual and British values in a multi-cultural s society.
- Ensuring learning takes place in a safe and orderly atmosphere of focused work and perseverance so that no child is left behind.
- Creating a centre of educational excellence and innovation.
- Working collaboratively with other organisations, both regionally and nationally, to ensure students receive enriched educational experiences.
- Providing outstanding pastoral care which nurtures emotional health and wellbeing.
- Preparing students for their next steps in life by inspired teaching and academic challenge, by building appropriate emotional, social and cognitive skills, by providing outstanding guidance and by being ambitious for their future success.
- Training, recruiting and retaining teachers, leaders and support staff through high quality professional development.
- Requiring that services are delivered efficiently and represent outstanding value for money.